Makeup makeup makeup. I have not done a full glam look for a while now and today was the day. I was nice to bake and cake my face. Typically, because I walk a lot here I try and do super light makeup when I go out because I sweat and don’t like a pound of makeup on when that happens lol!!!
Today since the weather isn’t hot or humid I figured lets do this shit!
Breakdown: (as applied)
- L’oreal True Match W3 (which is a shade to dark for me 😢)
- Maybelline Fit me Concealer 15
- Santee setting powder 01 nude
- Mac under eye powder Hot Sensation
- Benefit Hoola contour
- Sephora foncé deep 55 bronzer (which I just dropped and broke in a million pieces 😤😫)
- Mac Soft and gentle highlighter
- Nars Albatross highlighter for the high part of my cheek bones and tip of my nose only
- Mac Rapid black eye liner
- Benefit roller lash mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz Dark Brown
- Lips subculture
There you have it guys. These are drug store products mixed with a bit pricy’er products. But they mesh so well together and sits so flawlessly without breaking throughout the day.